Saturday, January 07, 2006

Do Any Of You Know What This Is?

Today I saw the most frightening thing in the sky. I've heard about this phenomenon but to actually see it in person left me awestruck, a little paralized, and, if I'm totally honest, a wee bit scared. I've often dreamed about this day and was honored to be among the chosen to view it in person. This only thing is, I am not sure what to call it. I did get a picture and thought if I posted it, maybe someone who reads this blog can help me out. But be careful. The sight of it can be a little frightening. I don't recommend looking at the photo if you are weak of stomach or will. So look at your own descretion. Scroll down and tell me what you see:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Is this what they call...the sun? I've heard of it but didn't dream of ever seeing it in my lifetime. Posted by Picasa

No comments: