Saturday, January 07, 2006

Take Me! Take Me!

This is Daisy's way of saying she wants to go with us on our vacation. I threw the suitcase on the bed in order to get some stuff packed up and 3 seconds later it was filled with cat.

So, not ony did the stick stay white when I peed on it, I got my period a day early. Maybe it's my uterus's way of fighting back after the pelvic and pap smear yesterday. Doesn't that sound like a good title for a movie? The Uterus Fights Back!

I cannot get enough of Kanye West's song Gold Digger. I watch it on Yahoo videos at least twice a day and today I heard it on the radio when I was scanning the dial. It's not that great of a song, but I LOVE it! Not only that, but then it runs through my head all day long and the only way to get it to stop is to listen to it...again.

I got up at 9 and started right in on some of the stuff that I needed to accomplish today. I got 20 more New Year/Fundraiser letters out, 5 more thank you notes mailed, emptied all the trash recepticles in our home and cleaned out the kitties cat boxes. I also planned our weekend menu and thought about washing the dishes. I haven't gotten the gumption to finish the dishes yet. I still need to run a couple of errands. I am out of shampoo, vitamins, hair color, and toothpaste. Looks like I'll be making a run to Target.

Why is it that every month I am so sure I am pregnant? I have SYMPTOMS! I have dishcharge. I have sore breasts. I have an achey back. I have bloating. I have acne. I have THE KNOWING. And yet every time, I am wrong. All these symptoms can also be attributed to PMS, periods, horomones, bad diet, lack of sleep, whatever AND to pregnancy. It's just not fair. How can I be so wrong about my very own body every. single. month? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

Gold Digger has me mesmorized as well. I can't explain the appeal!