Monday, October 20, 2008

Thanks Mary

As a long time reader of blogs, I've found my favorites and have them all entered into my Google reader. One blog I've read for years is written by a day care/childcare giver.

As a former nanny and a hopeful parent-to-be, I've appreciated her no-nonsense, down-to-earth approach to childcare.

Last week she emailed me and asked if I would be willing to guest post during this week of infertility awareness. I gladly accepted and she posted my guest post today. Click here to read.

Thanks, Mary for the opportunity to share my struggle and give voice to a problem not usually mentioned in mommy/childcare blogs. I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MaryP

You're welcome. When I read here about Infertility Awareness Week, my blog seemed a logical venue for a post about the issue. Though people dealing with infertility will benefit from knowing what their resources and supports are, they're perfectly aware of the issue! It's those of us who are happily procreating, but with infertile friends, family, associates, who need to be made aware, and, one hopes, a little more sensitive.

Thank you for your post.