Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Ankle Update

I hate to post and move the picture of my pretty, pretty Kate Spade handbag from its prominent position, but I have an ankle update.  The bone is not healing.  I have been relegated once again to the walking cast/boot for 2 more weeks.  I DID get the OK to leave off the boot for graduation but with an admonishment to wear it every waking moment before and after.  I got back for another x-ray and follow-up on December 31 and if it’s still not healing I will be referred to an orthopedic surgeon who will look at it and say it’s just the little knobbly bone on my outer ankle and there’s nothing he can do.  Or so I hope. 

Other than that, not much is going on.  Work is busy because we are short staffed.  I am moving from one cube with half walls to a new cube across the aisle with tall walls and more storage space. I am looking forward to the move because I will no longer be next to our noisy phone team.  That takes place on Tuesday.

Tonight I’m going to go home and make some fudge and peanut butter blossom cookies.  I like to bring treats to work on my birthday.  I also bring some in to my favorite coffee place…just because.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Let me be the first to wish you a very happy birthday!!! 40s are awesome, really. So much better than 30s. Enjoy, and have a great day!