Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kate

OK, I know this isn't technically an ornament but I had to post it. I stopped by the consignment store on my way to my work holiday party. I had some items to drop off and I wanted to check my store credit balance. Turns out I had $15 in store credit. Of course I couldn't leave without picking up a little something. Today that "little something" turned out to be this super cute Kate Spade evening bag. It perfectly matches my dress and though I've never been a purse person, it called out to me and I could not resist. It cost $10. I've never owned a designer handbag and never thought I would. It's probably 10 seasons old, but I don't care. I love it. It's perfect. Consignment stores are amazing.

2 comments:

lap said...

What a score! Kate Spade for $10? I would be thrilled to find one for less than $50 I think, so GO YOU!

Yvonne said...

That is so pretty and classy! What a find!