Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hustle and Bustle

You know what I need NOT to do?  I need NOT to watch Paranormal State right before bed.  It freaked me right the hell out and I couldn’t fall asleep for fear of some demon or ghost “getting” me.  I used to suffer horrible night terrors and had fear of the dark until I got married. Last night brought it all back with a vengeance.  As fascinating a show as PS is, I gotta say no to the show.

I leave in a little over and hour for the Grad Expo.  I will be picking up my cap and gown and graduation tickets.  I can’t wait.  I’m giddy with anticipation.  Hee.

Tomorrow I have an interview downtown AND our holiday party after work.  It is just hustle and bustle here at Big Bank Co.  Speaking of, work it piling up due to low staff.  Gotta go.

No comments: