Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The End of Tax Season

Sorry it’s been a while.  Now that the tax season rush is over, I have a little bit of time to sit down and breathe.  What has happened since my last post?  Hmmm, let’s recap.

·       Bob and I agreed to try to get together every other day for baby making.  Except for one off day, so far, so good.

·       I met with some of my former classmates from my night class on Saturday night.  There were 3 couples and me. Two of the women there were pregnant, 1 with twins.  Both were a surprise to me.  (We keep in touch and yet no one told me about the babies.)  Also, I found out another classmate that couldn’t make it to the dinner is leaving her husband because he’s psycho.  It’s amazing what you learn when you actually meet in person instead of relegating your interaction to an email every other month or so.

·       Our cat Maisey had a stuffy nose, sniffles, and sneezes.  She came through it OK but now both kittens are walking around like they have rocks stuffed in their nostrils.  Poor babies.  If you have never had a cat with a cold, it can be someone entertaining.  At least until they sneeze on you.  Gah.

·       Bob’s wheelchair went in for repairs.  We found out the part could take 3 weeks to show up.  They said they would bring a loaner in the meantime.  They did.  It was a child’s chair.  Bob barely fits in it.  Now they say his wheelchair should be ready Thursday or Friday.

·       Unless I happen to get pregnant this month, my laposcopy is scheduled for May 3rd.  I am anxious to see what they will find in there.

·       Speaking of finding, a good friend of mine had a hysterectomy yesterday because doctors found a large fibroid in her uterus.  I sent flowers and then called her cell.  Her husband said she was resting comfortably.  I thank those of you who may have said a prayer for her.

·       This Saturday night is the MDA Black and Blue Ball at the St. Paul River Centre.  If you are looking for something fun to do that night, I highly recommend it.  GB Leighton and band will be playing and we will be dancing the night away.  Not only that, but Ketel One will be there with a martini bar.  It’s a great cause and lots of fun.  Come on down and party with us.

No comments: