Friday, July 20, 2007

No Life but Fingers Crossed

Holey Moley!  It’s been almost 2 weeks since my last post.  So what’s been going on?  What’s been keeping me from writing?  Well, nothing exciting, that’s for sure.  Mostly I’ve been busy with school and work.  This past week was insane.  I don’t want to go through another week like this for any time to come.  The amount of homework and class preparation work I that I to have completed by last night made doing anything BUT homework during my free time impossible.  No kidding.  Last week if I wasn’t at work or sleeping, I was sitting in front of my computer completing homework.  Ah…there is nothing like a life with a 9 hour workday followed by 5 hours of schoolwork. Poor Bob barely saw anything but the back of my head for 7 days.  When I wasn’t doing my homework, I was anxiously fretting about it.  Thankfully, the workload isn’t as high for the coming week.  I will be so happy with I am done with school only 5 more months and 3 more classes to go.

I stepped outside of my comfort zone and applied for an opening at a local radio station.  It’s been 9 years since I’ve done anything remotely radio related and I miss it.  There is little to no chance I’ll be interviewed for this position but hey, why not throw my hat in the ring?  Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?  But man oh man if I could get this job, it would be my DREAM job! *fingers crossed*

So, huh…two weeks have gone by and well, I have nothing much else to report.  I guess that’s what working, sleeping, and doing homework will do to you.  I have no life outside work and school right now.  That doesn’t make for an interesting blog though.  Sorry.  I will try to get some semblance of life back in the next week in order to create blog fodder.  Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Glad to see you posted! I missed you.