Saturday, February 02, 2008

500

Hey! Look at that! It's my 500th post. Huh.

Well, Bob's health is no better but we are no closer to having any answers either. We went to the hospital yesterday and Bob had an ecko, an EKG, and an ultra sound. After waiting around for 3 hours, we left because I only took a half day off of work and I had to get back. They told us they would call us and they didn't. Not with the results anyway. They did call to say Bob has another appointment on the 6th. This time for a CT or some kind of scan. They are afraid Bob's heart valves are weak and that his lung tissue is fused together. I created a Caring Bridge site to keep our family updated on the road we travel towards Bob's healing/treatment. If you are interested on following along, go here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/robertmingo.

Tonight we are going to a wine tasting. It's an annual fundraiser for the MDA. It's one of our favorite events and we look forward to it every year.

I didn't do much today. I did rearrange our bedroom because Bob told me that it's becoming increasingly difficult for him to walk from the office where he parks his wheelchair to the bedroom and needs a place in the bedroom to park it. I think the new arrangement will benefit him greatly.

No comments: