Thursday, April 27, 2006



Those little sprouts are Bob's morning glories. To say he is proud and excited about these little babies would be an understatement. He can't wait until we can keep the pots outside all the time instead of just in the afternoon.

I am enjoying having flowers to care for as well. My petunias are opening and my geraniums are just lovely. I am loving this gardening thing.

This has been the longest week ever. I can't believe it's only Thursday. I've been able to keep up on homework for both the classes I'm taking right now. But work has been crazy and there is more homework piling up. Work is crazy because we are rolling out new paperwork for all of our thousands of bankers. We had temps doing most of the heavy lifting on that project. However there was other stuff left over and that went to me. Yesterday it was my job to clean and organize our storage room. I actually didn't mind that since I LOVE to organize. Today my job consisted of alphabetizing hundreds of boxes of business cards, first by state and then by banker last name. Fun! Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Maybe I will actually get to do my actual job.

Saturday I am going to the farmer's market for the first time since I moved here 8 years ago. I can't wait. I am going with a formar co-worker that I've recently developed a renewed aquaintence. We were supposed to go walking tonight but I had to go to the grocery store after work and Bob was complaining that he hadn't seen mme all week. So, we will meet at the FM on Saturday.

Sunday is the March of Dimes Walk America. I only ended up raising $75, but it's $75 that is going towards a great cause. I ordered a large button to wear on the walk. It features a photo of Aidyn and says, "I am walking for my great niece". It's supposed to rain tomorrow and Saturday but Sunday should be nice. That's a relief because last year's walk was on May 1st and featured temps in the middle 20's and snow.

The rest of the weekend features homework and something fun that Bob and I are going to keep to ourselves for a few weeks.

No comments: