Saturday, April 29, 2006

What, Me Worry?


If you want to know what I am going to write about, scroll down and read the previous entry. Plus, KITTENS! Aw, so cute!

I don't know what I was worried about! Alexis was awesome and we had a really good chat. She is beautiful and amazing and so cool. We talked about her, her business (I was right, it's her baby and she loves talking about it), and me and Bob. She even hugged me when I left. It was...amazing. I would love to work for her some day. So it turned out just fine.

When I got home, I saw that we have new neighbors moving in. It has not stopped raining all day and these poor people have been moving their possessions in the worst weather. I felt so badly for them. I wanted to meet them. I wanted to do something nice for them. So I ordered them a pizza meal deal from the pizzeria across the street. When it came, they weren't home, so I left it outside their door with a note introducing us. About 20 minutes later, they knocked on our door and introduced themselves. Of course I can't remember their names, but I do know they have a cat named Gypsy. They were super nice and very thankful for a hot meal that didn't need to be cooked. They were wet and cold and hungry and they said a pizza would really hit the spot. I hope they aren't vegitarians because I ordered the meat lovers. Heh.

Hope the rain lets up tomorrow. I don't really want to walk 5 miles in the rain. Oh well. It's better than the 25 degrees and snow that fell last year at this time.

So, over all, a really good day. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Cosmicrayola said...

Hi! I have been so busy lately, I am trying to catch up with everyone. Congrats on the van if I haven't already said so. I have so many irons in the fire, I don't know which end is up. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you and Bob.

Anonymous said...

Stop showing kittens! Stop it!No more kittens! ...powerless...against...the...kittens...