Monday, October 29, 2007

Definitely a Cold

It’s a cold.  It’s moving to my chest now though my nose is still alternating between runny and stuffy.  I slept poorly what with having one nostril completely stuffed and one nostril a hose of runny snot.  My poor nose is so raw from all the blowing, wiping, and rubbing.  I am coughing, my ears are full, and my muscles are achy and I just want to go to bed.  But I am a good little trooper and am at work.  I know, I know I am spreading the germs but I work in a culture where if you use PTO for sick days, you are a loser and snide comments are made upon your return.  Plus I am low on PTO and need to save it for graduation and the like.  In the meantime I am drinking juice, water, and tea and am keeping on top of the symptoms with Sudafed and cough drops.

No comments: