Friday, September 22, 2006

Doing Better

Hey all!  I need to update just to tell you all that I am doing much better and most of the credit must go to my saintly husband Bob.  He is amazing and I was doing the best thing ever by marrying that man 5 years ago a week from today.  He continually tells me how much he loves me and how proud he is of me and how he will always be for me and never against me.

I also owe my better mood to Kathy at http://kitchenlogic.diaryland.com/index.html and Lap at http://mommylap.diaryland.com/index.html.  They know how to cheer a gal up and that is with Thai curry chicken at Big Bowl. I am eating the leftovers for lunch today.  Yum.  Plus, that sweet Kathy uses pretty blue beads to make me cheery.  Thanks you wonderful women!

I promise that I will tell you about my high school reunion weekend in my next entry.  And I will include photos.  And I will say that the person who told me that the men are the hardest to recognize at the 20th reunion was exactly right.

It is supposed to rain all weekend.  Right now it is dark as night and foggy to boot.  I am going to take this weekend to purge all the crap and clutter from our apartment and unpack, reorganize, and rearrange our stuff.  Maybe then I will feel better about staying.

Thanks for all the kind notes you guys sent my way.  I just wanted you to know that I am doing better. 

No comments: