Monday, January 02, 2006

My Day Off

Today was nice. I woke up around 10:30. It was awesome! I went into the office just to print some stuff, picked up some lunch, then came home and assembled our Christmas/New Years/Fundraising letter. Bob and I watched The Longest Yard together while I assembled. Once that was done, I continued to assemble and watched Hostage. I also wrote out my thank you notes for all the birthday and Christmas gifts I (oh, and Bob) received this year. Everything is going out in the mail tomorrow. It was a great day of sitting around and doing nothing while at the same time doing something.

I keep thinking it is Sunday and that I have school tomorrow. Bob does too. But it's not and I don't. I have school a week from tonight and then only 4 more days until we leave for Florida. We have to be at the airport by 6am to make our 8am flight. We will be in Florida by noon! Whoot!

I miss the sun. It's been over 14 days since we've seen the sun. Although yesterday I did see the sun for about 3 minutes when I went out to return some videos. Suuuuuuuunnnnnn! I need the sun!

No comments: