Monday, May 01, 2006

It is Scheduled


Kittens huddling together
Originally uploaded by SunFlowery.
So the HSG (uterine dye test thingy) is scheduled for Thursday at 2:30. I will work until 1:30 and then go sign in and prepare to be scanned. I was told to take an ibuprofen or two beforehand and given a prophylactic prescription for an antibiotic I need to start taking tomorrow. I am not looking forward to the procedure but will be glad to have some answers once it’s done…hopefully.

It is still raining. I have lost count how many days in a row it has been raining. Everything in our office has a damp, limp feel to it. Blech. Tomorrow is finally supposed to be sunny and I can’t wait. I want a nap. I wish I had a chauffer to drive me to school tonight so I could nap in the car. If anyone would ever invent a way to nap at work while still looking like a productive member of the cube-a-trail, I would pay good, cold, hard cash for that. They could make a killing!

When I got to work I had a thank you note from Alexis in my email in-box. How sweet was that? I sent her an actual snail mail thank you card this morning on my way to work. It’s the little things, you know?

I still have kittens on the brain. I just cannot get over how cute baby…anythings are. Don’t you wish sometimes that things would stay small and cute and fuzzy instead of growing up to be big and…large? Anyway, I am glad our cats are fixed and indoor cats because caring for a momma cat and her kittens would do me in, I am sure. But I couldn’t resist posting one more photo of the kittens. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good luck with your HSG test. I think that is what is next for me. On what day do they do that test? I will be out of town until about day 10.