Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another Final Grade Received

I received my final grade for the Methods of Communication Research class I took. If you remember, this is the class that was sending me into a panic for months and weeks beforehand. It was the class where we had to work as a group and present a final project and presentation. It was the class that many of you helped with in taking and answering our survey. It was the class that 2 of you helped out with in coming to our focus group. As you can see, it is also the class where I got an A-! You could blow me over with a feather for that. If I can do as well in the class I am currently in, it will be an A trifecta for this semester and a great way to finish my college career.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy (probably not as much as you though!) you are almost done with school.