Sunday, November 11, 2007

Photo Sunday

OK I made up photo Sunday. But as part of my final presentation on Thursday night I needed to have a "professional" photo taken. My counterparts in the project each have had their businesswomen photos taken and they thought it would like nice in the presentation to include them. I did not have a professional businesswoman photo so I did what I always do, I improvised. I took my own professional businesswoman photos. This is the best of the bunch. My eyes are squinty but they always are in photos. I have small eyes and no upper lip and I've learned to live with it.

Today I did homework and laundry and that's about all. My ankle is much more tender and sore today that it has been since I injured it. I may have to think about having it looked at.

Each day draws me closer to my last day of class. And in something that can be considered either an ironic twist or just my luck, I found a school in town that has a Bachelor of Science in digital photography. To go to this school now and get this degree would take me 2 more years and cost nearly $75,000. Needless to say unless we win the lottery or money rains from the sky, this isn't going to happen. But why, oh why could I not have found that program 2 years ago? Gah!

No comments: