Saturday, December 16, 2006

Productive Day


Downtown Skyline
Originally uploaded by SunFlowery.
I know this doesn't count as an entry per se, but I did relatively nothing today. I got up and went to the store to get soda for Bob's family Christmas. Rainbow was having a sale on Coke products so I bought six 12-packs of Lime Coke and eight 12-packs of other for the party. The Lime Coke is for me. I feel like Elaine on Seinfeld, hoarding her Today Sponges. What will be Coke-worthy?

I also bought some stuff for the party including table clothes, plates, cups, and utencils. I also got a couple of pointsettia plants to liven the party room. I will send them home with Bob's sisters as a gift. Finally, I wrapped the last of the presents for tomorrow's party. That's it. That's all I did. I spent the rest of the day on the couch watching the Hallmark channel and TLC's Little People Big World marathon. Go me.

So tomorrow before the party I still have to clean and bake a cake. Rock on.

No comments: