Friday, December 29, 2006

It's Finally Here!

Yes, the iPod has arrived. She (yes it's a she) is so small and slim and yet so filled with power and space. Ahhhh. Now I need accessories. I need a case and a car converter and speakers and a radio dock and...

Today was busy at work again. I got most of my end of the year stuff done and then proceeded to clean out the back copy room. I threw away about 3 heavy duty garbage bags of stuff we'd accumulated over 3 years of work. It feels good to get that room organized. Now if only I could get motivated to clean the storage room. That room scares me.

I heard my mom swear for the first time in recent memory tonight. We were talking about a frustrating issue in her life and she said "*ss*holes". Shocking! I know! It's funny when your friends swear but it's just plain wrong to hear curse words coming from your mommy. If only she knew what has come out of my mouth these past 6 months. Heh.

Tomorrow is my family's Christmas shin dig. I am finally done with all the shopping and stuff associated with this but am going out with my mom tomorrow to shop and get a wedding present for upcoming nuptuals. I also need to pick up some photos at Walgreens. Not sure what Mom needs to get.

We are having friends over on New Year's Eve. Our tradition is to struggle to stay awake until midnight and then everyone leaves at 12:01 and we go to bed. Yeah, we are just that wild. Party on!

Let's see what else is there to blog about tonight? Um, I synched my iPod and uploaded my music, podcasts, and photos; I paid some bills; I did laundry; I organized all the photos in my laptop according to month and year; and that's about it. I lead a glamerous and exciting life.

2 comments:

Cosmicrayola said...

Wow, I'm impressed with anyone that can stay awake after midnight these days. I assure you, we will be snoring by 10:30.

Meg said...

I am so TOTALLY jealous. I want that iPod. No, not want, NEED.